April 20, 2006

Blind Old Man

I parked my bike and was walking towards the office. I saw a blind old man trying to cross the road. I went and held his hand and asked where he was to go. He said he wants to go to the "devaneya library" in the opposite side. And he wanted me to help him cross the road. I knew that it would take another half an hour to reach office if I help him cross the road. Reluctantly I took my hands off his shoulder. And said "Sorry, I am already late to the office, I will not be able to help you crossing the road"...

I felt so bad for not to have helped that old man...After entering the office I closed my eyes and tried reaching my seat. On the way to the seat I bumped against every possible things and people.

I realize how tough it is....

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ Nair said...

This is a fine blog and author  made this good, and let me say all of you that
I am a nair too
hope that you people will see my Blog on nair I wrote to clear that nairs and
their relevance, nair products to nair community. Just log to  http://www.naircaste.blogspot.com

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home