June 30, 2006

if she needs me....

It’s raining outside, heavily. Atmosphere has become slightly colder, adding to that AC in the office. I used to play in rain when I was kid. But now am bit hesitant in going out in the rain with out umbrella, even with umbrella. I opt to enjoy the rain with out allowing the raindrops touching my body. Went and stood in the balcony to meet my old pal. I remember, last October, it rained heavily in Chennai. It was working day, went up to the Bus Depot, then changed the plan and came back to room. After that, Me Babu, BigM and Kama went for ride in East Coast Road. We drove about 20 kilometer in that heavy downpour. That was the last time I went out in rain. Today’s rain is also tempting, but cannot go out now. It is only 4:30 now and am still in office, have to be here at least until 6. But rain did not let me avoid her. She traveled on the wings of wind and touched me. For each raindrop falling at me, I took one step back. Finally, I surrendered and decided to go back to my desk. Within five minutes after reaching my desk, I shutdown my system and left the office.

Why should I say no to her, if she needs me?

9 Comments:

Blogger Santhosh said...

Raining at Chennai. Are you sure you werent dreaming?

6:05 pm  
Blogger Kurur said...

neeyum mazhayum thammil oru avihitha bandham undennu thonnunnu... kali prakritiyodu venda mone! prakritiyude vikriti njaan paranjariyikkandallo!

12:01 pm  
Blogger nair said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 am  
Blogger nair said...

@karnnore

njangal thammil pande love alle...aval paranju, ithonnum ivide ezhuthanda ennu..ennaaalum...

:-))

12:59 am  
Blogger nair said...

thanku thanku

5:17 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Nair,It's good that you gave her company when she needed you the most.The only difference is that you become Wet in the process.

5:12 pm  
Blogger Bhatter said...

Nothing in life can be more fun than a rain dance, nothing more serene than the morning after a heavy downpour with the smell of wet sand filling your senses with joy, and nothing more exciting than the air and clouds just before a rain ...

Rain in the air :)

9:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enthelllam swapannamkalll neythukuttunnnu Ellam soapin pollam polle pottumennu nam vijarichillaa allleeeee naireeeee

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enthelllam swapannamkalll neythukuttunnnu Ellam soapin pollam polle pottumennu nam vijarichillaa allleeeee naireeeee

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home